Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nemam zborovi


I'm so proud at my friend Alek a.k.a."Urban mystic" for writing this poem that i must publish it. I think he is so prophetically to the point with this poem that i stand in sheer amazement. Enjoy!!!

COSMIC FIGHT FOR THE URBAN YOUTH

Urban youth. Urban myth. Urban split.
Split and destroy! Make it nice before it dies.
Yes baby, it's all about you. You!
Your dreams, Your life. (For the birds meat to eat.)

Dark shades, voices unseen, keep you blind,
and more, more, give me more of this stuff, you cry.
More of this "nothingness", more to fill the the void screaming.

To kill my pain, I close my eyes, I writhe in shame.
Oh, Lord, Oh, Something, the good cries in me.
I won't give up, "Love" I say, "Love" I say.
Kneel! Kneel! Fall! Quick! For a dark blast,
a black wrath is moving angry and furious.
Fall now! Fall and be quiet…quiet…quiet.

I lie with my face on the ground and look!
Water, red water, bloody water is running all around me.
Lift your head now and see! See where this water flows from and run!
Run now and don’t turn back. Run as fast as you can!
As I run, I feel warm inside. Something will happen, that I know.

I came to the source, just three words, Mercy cover me

Aleksandar "Urban Mystic" Madzarovski

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Еве набрзина да дадам некој коментар ова интернетов уште го немам уклучено па се снаоѓам некако , а ја свиревте ли оваа песна ако не би било добро да ја свирите ќе биде ептен добра ај поздрав

North Wind said...

alpin..do koga ke nemas zborovi...aj pisi nesto ..mi nedostasuva da citam tvoi misli.

Butterfly said...

Alpin pisi nesto!!!!Te nema.Kade ti e poleta, kade ti e inspiracijata i mladosta!ne se davaj druze!

Elanor said...

Alpin,ajde pisi nesto,da ne go otvarame tvojot blog za gjabe :)...