Sunday, February 05, 2006

Head's prayer



My Prayer

Dear Friends,

my prayer has begun
With the rising of the Son
And I know that I did what I should have done
My heart feels happy, my feet feel light
I am now ready to join in the fight

I refuse to sit, locked up in a pew
When I have been given something to do
Too long we have let the answer sit still
As our enemy strikes his sword to kill

I stand up from my pew, my heart is sure
I yell out, "somebody open the door!"
I hope I've made you see, at least I tried
My question is, "why just sit here 'till we die?"
...Why just sit here 'till we die?

Some may ask, "who has this person become?"
I am a divine reflection of His son
I am a man with a cross on his chest
Until His will is done, I will not rest

I am not in a box, or stuck in the past
Remember that "the first will be the last"
In Greek "X" means truth
And Generation X has grown out of youth

All we want to see is reality TV
The Truth is what we are dying to be
But they crucify His move with each generation
And we have to build up the motivation

It happened once, but it won't happen twice
I pray this prayer as a soldier for Christ

3 comments:

Butterfly said...

very nice,very nice!!!!!

North Wind said...

super mu e pesnava sega uste eminem da se obrati i da ja izrapuva ...ova seriozno..edvaj cekam eminem da stane hristijanin i da propoveda so rapuvanje.

Anonymous said...

:)..hahaha...moze i eminem...amin!..a pesnicevo stvarno e super