Monday, February 13, 2006

Bigger than ourselves



Me and four other friends went this weekend to a leadership retreat. Our plan was to plan and seek the Lord for the future of “Glasnost”, the church that we are starting together with around 30 young people. It was a good time, a little bit less spontaneous than I expected but there are times when we need to be practical, and put some legs to our dreams. The thing that really touched me while we were praying was that I realized that all we do and dream is bigger than ourselves as individuals, we can’t take credit about what’s going on, for it is inspired by the Lord himself, he has prepared the hearts of the people to respond to the vision, and he is giving us enthusiasm to go for it. I have growing sense in my heart that this year we’ll experience significant breakthrough and see The Kingdom expand in the youth culture, and I don’t think it’s hype but a real thing.

4 comments:

submorten said...

Hey man! We are really working for you to come to Freakstock. We are going to send out an offical invitation. I really hope you can come, we need to stand together!

Morten

Butterfly said...

Mi se sviga toa sto go kaza;imame vizii pogolemi od nas samite no Bog e toj sto gi dvizi rabotite!Samo napred!

Urban Mystic said...

C'MON!!!

Anonymous said...

Навистина ова е голем план дури и "поголем од сите нас"