Monday, January 16, 2006

X games


Yesterday was a funny day. Me and some mount bikers went to the ski resort that is 80 km from Skopje, we didn’t went to ski but to do down hills with our bikes on the snow. It was crazy, one guy measured the speed and he was going 63 km per hour, and the control over your bike is totally unpredictable. We also found one jump ramp made for snowboarders and jumped from there. It makes your adrenaline level very high but nothing can compare with the feeling when you are in the air. We draw attention to one national TV, they made interview with us and this week we are in the program. The scariest thing was when we went on a extreme steep place where after some driving your bike starts to slide totally without control, there was a point where I was sliding together with my bike, but this time it was opposite, I was on my back and the bike was over me, you know what I mean (hatori hanzo) :)))

1 comment:

Urban Mystic said...

Hatori Hanzo says: Very Goood!