Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where we would be if Ethiopians didn't found those beans called Kafe


Finally we have opened our coffee shop. We were around 30 people this Sunday and everyone brought his cup for coffee with one goal in their minds---- to win the best cup competition, good way to get free cups for the coffee shop, ha ha
Alek was real M.C while was leading the competition.
I have just checked one website that I saw on my friend submoten’s blog, it’s www.jpusa.org and they are 500 people living together in a Christian community, thing that was always attracting to me, I like this kind of communities and would like to see something similar in future born from our emerging church “Glasnost”. On this you can check also something that came out of 24-7 prayer movement called boiler rooms . I can sense that if I start to write about communal living I would go without sleep, so I would leave it for some other time, o.k?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dobar pocetok vo novata godina , a koj pobedi :) , aj so srekja neka vi e novootvoreniot cafikj , samo kako se vika za da mozam da pominam na kafe muabet . Pozdrav

Anonymous said...

Тоо братче јаки се сликиве , абе види кај мене како е и стави линкови некои само copy paste и ете ти звршена работа ајт поздрав .