Friday, January 27, 2006

Hey man listen to me now i'm on the radio....


Lately System of a Down is the only thing that I listen in my car. In the beginning I didn’t pay much attention until this summer when Micah (Erin’s brother) played some of their songs from “mesmerized” in his truck. I was so amazed of their creativity, it was the craziest and yet the best made harmony of styles and melodies. I was listening to this album over and over again until “hypnotize” came out and put the former one in to a shadow, they have done an excellent job. O.k. some of their lyrics sucks I know, but I haven’t heard so good convergence of music yet. If you like some heavy stuff that has emo elements and funny singing that will make you feel like you are Pavarotti in your car than this is for you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

и како беше страницата за маритас организацијата напрај еден линк.