Monday, September 11, 2006

Info

Ok I left my job, moving from apartment in to my small house that I have been renovating this past 10 days, several days left to the 24-7 conference in London, I will try to be more on the blog but I don’t have internet at my new place so will see...
Among many sheets of paper on which I write my thoughts I found this one while I was moving.

I said to myself, I will stop dreaming about real love, I will meet my needs.
And I stuck a knife into my heart.
I have killed myself

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ej proveri go sajtov mislam deka ima dobri raboti http://www.eikondevice.com/

Martina said...

zasto ostavi rabota ako mozam da prasam?

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

nemozes!! se zezam sega sum vo London pa ke ti odgovoram koga ke dojdam.

laura said...

hey alpin,
exciting to read hear whats going to come to you in the future.
how are you?

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

Thanx Laura, i'm doing good, right now at ILG in London, tonight's first session so we expect to be good.
Greetings

eliora said...

Ej Alpin super e toa sto si go napisal, kolku vistinito..

Mimosa said...

Hey Alpin, Mimosa here! Nice meeting you! God Bless! Love Mimo

Anonymous said...

pa kaj ste anglicani,kako ste se prosli??...;)...malecka sala,nema ljutis